STRATEGIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM serves as a strong business management learning framework for one to become a ENTREPRENEUR/MANAGER/EXECUTIVE/INNOVATOR by understanding the 4Ps (Purpose-Process-People-Profit). It aims to enable learners to understand the significance and strength of Imagination, Creativity, Innovation, Entrepreneurship (Profitable Decision) and Business Management in business creation and development amidst a disruptive world. Key take away is for each one to always gain and sustain its competitive advantage in the chosen business.
- 10+ Video Lectures
- 10+ Industry Examples
- 3 Discussion Boards
- 3 Case Studies
- 5 Simulations
Over the course of the program, participants will have access to business mentors, skill-based workshops, and have the opportunity to meet industry experts who will speak about their experiences and provide demonstrations to build context. To aid the entrepreneurial and innovative thinking process, there will be a number of resources available to students, including:
- Active team building games;
- Short (10 -15 minute) interactive workshops on different brainstorming, idea validation and pitching techniques;
- Volunteer mentors – young entrepreneurs and industry experts from the start-up and business community.
Upon completion of this Strategic Entrepreneurship Program, learners are expected to:
- Create a strong BUSINESS AND BRAND VALUE that offers unique business propositions in gaining and sustaining its competitive advantage
- Continuously develop and strengthen PULL strategies in positioning its products and services to the right market
- Strategically position themselves in market.
The program is designed for tech and non-tech professional with minimum 10 years of work experience.
- Senior Manager
- Retiring/Retired Civil servant
- Corporate employee
- Local Government participants -unemployed
- Senior Aspiring Entrepreneur