Revenue is the primary measure of a company’s success. Revenue is directly related to sales. That makes the sales team the lifeline of business. If you want to drive results for your reps, team, and company – sales training is the most important investment you’ll make.
The problem is that sales training is a broad and complex topic. This curriculum is designed to be a complete sales training resource. Inside, you’ll find information on sales training types, programs, strategies, and more.
Proper sales training will be an investment in reinvigorating your team and revenue. Study this guide to make sales training investment as valuable as possible.
At the end of the training Trainees should be able to
- Identify and demonstrate sales techniques in script delivery, finding decision makers, getting past the gatekeeper.
- Enumerate techniques in building rapport and apply them in role plays.
- Differentiate the two kinds of probing questions and use them to identify customers’ needs.
- Differentiate features from benefit/ value from product and use them to identify customers need.
- Effective Objection Handling.
- Identify and demonstrate closing techniques.
1 Sales Executive Training
2 Defining Sales Process
3 Sales Training
3.1 Types of sales trainings
3.2 Product Sales Training
3.3 Sales Methodology Training
3.4 Sales Skill Training
3.5 Sales Automation Training
- Participants should be able to understand the customer as a king
- 2 Customer services
- 3 Product display
- Sales man
- Aspiring Entrepreneur